- • Rice For All Occasions
- • Quality that you can taste
- • Grown from fertile soils along the 43°N latitude
- • Harvested just once a year
- • Vacuum packed for maximum freshness
Country/place of Origin
- Store in cool and dry place.
- Addtional storage tip: Store garlic cloves together with rice in air-tight storage boxes to keep the weevils away. You can also put star anis in porous bags and place them together with your rice.
- AttributesPer Serving (100g)
- Total Fat0g
Jilin in northeast China is widely known as a key production base for quality Japanese rice. Situated along one of only three known black soil belts in the world, the soil in Jilin is rich, dense, and free of heavy metal pollutants. Tapping its waters from the reservoir upstream, rice from Jilin is well watered with national grade level potable water. Grown under weather conditions similar to Hokkaido, Japan’s most agriculturally rich prefecture, the rice crops enjoy the best temperature variation and sunlight exposure for healthy growth.