Abbott Similac Follow On Milk Formula - Step 2
|Gathering more reviews
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breast milk is the best for babies. The World Health Organization recommends exclusive breastfeeding for the first six months of life. Unnecessary introduction of bottle feeding or other food and drinks will have a negative impact on breastfeeding. After six months of age, infants should receive age-appropriate foods while breastfeeding continues for up to two years of age or beyond. Consult your doctor before deciding to use infant formula or if you have difficulty breastfeeding.
Country/place of Origin
- • Directions:
- 1. Store unopened tin under normal room temperature conditions
- 2. Cover opened tin and store in a cool, dry place (not in refrigerator)
- • Important:
- 1. If not used immediately, prepared formula should be stored in the refrigerator at 2°C - 4°C and used within 24 hours
- 2. Once the tin is opened, contents should be used within 3 weeks.
Nonfat Milk, Lactose, VEGETABLE OILS (High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), MINERALS (Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide), Arachidonic Acid, VITAMINS (Ascorbic Acid, RRR-alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate(source of natural vitamin E), Niacinamide, Calcium d-Pantothenate, Retinyl Palmitate, Thiamin HCl, Pyridoxine HCl, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Phylloquinone, d-Biotin, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamin), 2’-Fucosyllactose (2’-FL) (Oligosaccharide), Soy Lecithin, Docosahexaenoic Acid, Choline Bitartrate, NUCLEOTIDES (Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5'-Monophosphate, Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate), Taurine, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Mixed Tocopherols, CAROTENOIDS (Lutein, β-carotene).
- • EyeQ Plus that contains DHA and AA
- • Contains Immunify ingredients with 2-FL and Fructo-oligosaccharide (FOS)
- • Added with nucelotides
- • Non-GMO (genetically modified organisms) ingredients