All ingredients used are organically grown in accordance to the EU law governed by the Italian Certification Body CCPB. Produced in the plant of Via Felicetti, 9-38037 Predazzo - Italy.
Country/place of Origin
- 1. 1.2 litres of water per 80g of dry pasta (for one serving)
- 2. Boil water and add 10g of salt per litre of water
- 3. Cooking time of 11 minutes for italian style 'Al Dente'
- 4. For softer pasta, boil for 2 or 3 minutes more
Keep in a cool, dry place
- 100% Italian Organic Durum Wheat Semolina
- • Contains gluten
- • May contain traces of egg
- AttributesPer Serving (80g)
- Trans Fat0g
- Total Fat1g
- Saturated Fat0.2g
- Dietary Fibre2.4g