Barilla Italian Pasta - Farfalle
|Gathering more reviews
- • Feature: Made with 100% high quality durum wheat semolina. GMO free. Create delicious pasta meals: pairs well with just about any type of pasta sauce to make an authentic italian meal for you and your family.
- • Nutrients: excellent source of energy, naturally low in fat with low glycemic index that keep you fuller for longer.
- • Trusted: No. 1 in Italy with over 140 years of craftsmanship, making high quality pasta that cooks perfectly every time.
- • Non-GMO pasta: No artificial ingredients, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- • Quick and easy to cook
Country/place of Origin
- � Directions:
- 1. Fill a large pot with 1L of water for every 100g of pasta
- 2. Place over high heat and add a tablespoon of salt
- 3. When the water starts to boil, add your pasta in
- 4. Boil for 11 min while stirring occasionally
- 5.For a more tender pasta, cook for 1-2 additional min
- 6. Drain well and finish the cooking in a pan with your favourite Barilla Pasta sauce
- � Chef's Recommendation:
- 1. For a better result, heat up the sauce in a pan and toss it together with the pasta
- 2. Try Barilla it with the Barilla Arrabbiata sauce
Store in a dry place
Durum Wheat Semolina, Water
- AttributesPer Serving 100g
- Total Fat2g
- Saturated Fat0.5g
- Dietary Fibre3g
• At Barilla, we are passionate about pasta and have been sharing our passion with the world since 1877. We believe that cooking for someone can be a true sign of love/care, told in a few minutes by preparing a beautiful dish of pasta for the people you care about most. At Barilla, we strive to make pasta and sauce products that are good for you and good for the planet. Barilla. A sign of love.