- Who Should Use it?
- • If you want to maintain joint and cartilage health
- •If you experience joint pain
- • Suitable for older adults to improve joint mobility and reduce joint stiffness
- • Does not contains added additives, preservatives, artificial flavours or sweeteners. It contains a sustainably sourced, form of non GMO glucosamine sulfate (Glucosagreen®).
Country/place of Origin
Adults - Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed. Children under 18 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride 1.88 g (Equivalent to glucosamine sulfate 1.5 g) No added yeast, gluten, milk derivatives or preservatives. No added artificial sweeteners. Contains sulfites and soy bean products. Contains approx. 151 mg sodium per daily dose.
- Blackmores Glucosamine Sulfate 1500 mg 90s is one-a-day dose which has been specifically formulated with a scientifically proven form of glucosamine to help improve joint health.
- • Glucosamine has a mild anti-inflammatory effect that helps to relief the pain or swelling of joint
- • Glucosamine is important for building cartilage and found in the fluid around our joint. Supplementation of Glucosamine can help to improve joint flexibility & mobility, reduce joint stiffness (less "clicking sound"
- • Glucosamine has a long-term protective effect to reduce cartilage wear, maintain cartilage health