Search
Shopping cart
Cart
$13.00
Imperial Tea Chrysanthemum Tea & Rose Black Tea [Bundle of 2]
2 X 36G|Brand:Imperial Tea
|Gathering more reviews
seller-logo
Sold by:
Imperial Tea
Traditional Tea, Modern You
Imperial TeaTraditional Tea, Modern You
Delivered by Fri, 31 May
We will need more time to get this item from the seller and deliver to you.
Delivered by Fri, 31 May
We will need more time to get this item from the seller and deliver to you.
seller-logo
Sold by:
Imperial Tea
Traditional Tea, Modern You
Imperial TeaTraditional Tea, Modern You
Delivered by Fri, 31 May
We will need more time to get this item from the seller and deliver to you.
Delivered by Fri, 31 May
We will need more time to get this item from the seller and deliver to you.

KEY INFORMATION

100% Chrysanthemum Buds Fresh floral aroma, clean flavour and mild notes of sweet honey taste No sugar added 80% Black Tea Leaves combined with 20% Rose Buds Rich flavour, reflected in its colour and has a distinctly fragrant aroma No sugar added

COUNTRY/PLACE OF ORIGIN

China

PREPARATION

100% Chrysanthemum Buds Fresh floral aroma, clean flavour and mild notes of sweet honey taste No sugar added 80% Black Tea Leaves combined with 20% Rose Buds Rich flavour, reflected in its colour and has a distinctly fragrant aroma No sugar added

STORAGE INFORMATION

Store in cool and dry place. Once opened, consume within 12 months.

INGREDIENTS

100% flower buds, 80% tea leaves+20% flower buds