80% Black Tea Leaves combined with 20% Rose Buds Rich flavour, reflected in its colour and has a distinctly fragrant aroma No sugar added
COUNTRY/PLACE OF ORIGIN
Water: 250ml Water Temperature: 85-95C Brewing Guide: 3-5 mins
Store in cool and dry place. Once opened, consume within 12 months.
80% tea leaves, 20% flower buds