30-Minutes Quinoa Bowl
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Nature’s Superfood Andean Grains Medley (Red, Black & White Quinoa with Amaranth seeds)
How to cook
- Preheat rice cooker and add in coconut oil.
- Saute the onion and chicken for two minutes.
- Add the Andean grains and water into the rice cooker. Cover it and let it cook.
- After 15 minutes, add in broccoli, goji berries and a pinch of salt. Close the lid and continue cooking for the next 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, open the lid and give all the ingredients a good mix.
- Garnish with spring onions to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl
Just 5 Minutes: Mediterranean Pita Pockets
Acai Cherry Berry Smoothie Bowl
Baked Pesto Chicken with Quinoa Veg
Berry Coconut Smoothie Bowl
Homemade Acai Bowl
Superfood Quinoa Salad
Acai Smoothie Bowl
Chicken Capsicum Rice Bowl
Crispy Skin Pan Seared Salmon
Italian Style Purgatory Eggs With Basilico Sauce
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – ABC Soup5.0 (2)
Easy Bean Stew
Roasted Pumpkin Seed Brussels Sprouts
Grilled Chicken Pita
Sweet Potato Puree
Overnight Oats Parfait
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Rice-Cooker Braised Chicken