30-Minutes Quinoa Bowl
Nature’s Superfoods Organic Culinary Coconut Oil
small Onion, chopped
Nature’s Superfood Andean Grains Medley (Red, Black & White Quinoa with Amaranth seeds)
Nature’s Superfood Goji Berries
Garnish: chopped spring onion
How to cook
- Preheat rice cooker and add in coconut oil.
- Sauté the onion and chicken for two minutes.
- Add in the Andean grains and water into rice cooker. Cover it and let it cook.
- After 15 minutes, add in broccoli, goji berries and a pinch of salt. Close the lid and continue cooking for the next 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, open the lid and give all the ingredients a good mix.
- Garnish with spring onions to serve.
You may also like
Just 5 Minutes: Mediterranean Pita Pockets
Chicken Capsicum Rice Bowl
Superfood Quinoa Salad
Berry Coconut Smoothie Bowl
Homemade Acai Bowl
Easy Homemade Granola
Roasted Pumpkin Seed Brussels Sprouts
Chicken Macaroni Soup
Chanko Nabe (Sumo Hot Pot)
Chicken Caesar Wraps
Sweet Potato Puree
Fro-Yo Fruit Bites
Healthy Chicken & Veggie Kabob
Dragon Fruit Potato Chips
Chicken Salad Spread
Zespri Kiwifruit Lollies
Grilled Chicken Pita
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Overnight Oats Parfait
Chicken Broccoli Salad
Peach Gum Dessert
Peanut Butter Protein Bites