Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
fresh or dried
How to cook
- Preheat the oven to broil and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Separate slices of bread and lay each down on the baking sheet.
- Spread the butter over the surface and then sprinkle on the garlic salt.
- Top with shredded parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted and starts to barely brown. Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Makmur Cookies
German Meatballs with Mustard Gravy
Pizza with Basilico Sauce5.0 (2)
Just 5 Minutes: Pan Seared Salmon on Tomatoes
Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon
Honey & Nut Baklava
Roast Beef Sliders4.0 (1)
Almond Cookies using Airfryer
Berry Christmas Cookies
Golden Pillow Cheese Pineapple Tarts
Banana Bread Pudding
Cream of Tomato Soup
Honey Walnut Cake
Chocolate Chip Bread
Teh Tarik Cupcakes
Peach & Blueberry Cheesecake
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Pitta Wonder
Kellogg’s Lace Nibbles
Easy Homemade Churros