Just 5 Minutes: Pan Seared Salmon on Tomatoes
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
|1 1⁄2 tbsp|
How to cook
- Coat a pan with oil and warm over medium heat
- Season the filet to your preference, then sear with the skin-side down.
- Flip it when it becomes opaque, then add the tomatoes and saute.
- Place the salmon on a plate and top with the tomatoes.
- Add the balsamic vinegar to the hot pan and allow to reduce over medium heat for about 15 seconds, then pour over the fish as well.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Thai Basil Minced Pork with Rice4.5 (2)
Hot Smoked Salmon
Spicy Chicken Chilli Oil Noodles
Pizza with Basilico Sauce5.0 (2)
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes5.0 (1)
Salted Egg Pork Roulade
Pizza with Fresh Vegetables
Sunshine Pappardelle in Carrot & Leek Cream
Teriyaki Chicken Rice (Inspired by the Changi Airport)
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone Pasta in Red Wine Cream Sauce
Rice-Cooker Salt Baked Chicken
Roasted Pumpkin Seed Brussels Sprouts
Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon5.0 (4)
Roast Beef Sliders4.0 (1)
Focaccia Pork Shoulder Sliders
Chicken Caesar Wraps
Spicy Chicken Nuggets
Spinach Breakfast Platter
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice4.3 (3)
Broccoli, Sage & Cashew Pasta