How to cook
- Cut the chicken into big chunks.
- Cut tomatoes and the large onion into wedges.
- Peel and cut carrots and potatoes into chunks.
- Crush 1 teaspoon white peppercorns.
- Place chicken, tomatoes, onion, carrots, potatoes and white peppercorn into a soup pot.
- Add water to the soup pot and bring it to a boil.
- Lower the heat, cover the soup pot and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Season with salt to taste.
You may also like
Salmon Head Soup
Immunity Cream of Cauliflower Soup
Lion Head Fish Maw Soup
Double-Boiled Winter Melon Chicken Soup with Black Eye Bean
Ginger-Scented Egg Custard with Grouper
Family Treasure Soup
Chinese Watercress Soup
Tsukune in Miso Happy Broth
Cream of Tomato Soup
Fish Maw Soup
Japanese Udon Soup
Winter Melon & Corn Soup
Creamy Mushroom Soup
Light and Bright Beef Stew
Pork Shoulder & Mushrooms Red Wine Stew
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Chicken Macaroni Soup
Fatt Choy Vegetarian Soup
Steamed Pork Ribs with Salted Plum
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – ABC Soup
Easy Bean Stew