Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce
Crispy Roast Pork
cut into bite-sized pieces
cut into chunks
cut into 2-inch lengths
cut into pieces
Hua Tiao Chiew Cooking Wine
Dark Soy Sauce
How to cook
- Blanch lotus root in boiling water for 3 mins. Remove and pat dry.
- Put cooking oil in a frying pan, fry lotus root & brinjal till brown. Set aside.
- In the same pan, add some oil and fry tau kwa till brown. Set aside.
- Fry Chinese sausage, garlic and garlic sprouts till fragrant.
- Add roast pork and mix in abalone sauce.
- Return lotus root and brinjal back into the pan.
- Deglaze with Chinese wine and chicken stock, then stir.
- Add dark soy sauce and tau kwa back into the pan, then mix.
- Serve in a claypot.
You may also like
Sunxion Grilled Oysters with Garlic Butter
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Sticky Salmon with Super Greens & Green Goddess Dressing
Pierogi with Potato Fillings
Chicken Rendang with Potatoes
Baked Boneless Masala Chicken Leg with Abalone Marinate
Deep-fried Fish with Chilies
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Prosperity Fish Hor Fun with Fragrant Oil
Ginger-Scented Egg Custard with Grouper
Sunxion Steamed Clams with Garlic and vermicelli
Cantonese Roast Chicken Stuffed with Rice
Crispy Duck Leg with Mandarin Orange
Golden Pomfret (Teochew Sauce)
Wok-Fried Tangy Prawns with Sesame Soy Dressing
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Treasure Sea Cucumber with Vegetables in Plum Sauce
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Golden Chef South African Baby Abalone with Korean Rice Cake
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Australian Premium Wild Abalone With Pomfret
Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion