|For Meat Mixture|
or any meat of choice
|For Mash Mix|
|For Garlic-lime Yoghurt|
juiced & zested
How to cook
Prepare meat mixture
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Combine the minced chicken with all the other ingredients and fry for 4–5 mins or until the minced meat is dry.
- This will help to prevent the filling from adding more moisture to the potato mix.
- Add potatoes into a pot and fill with enough water to submerge them.
- Place it over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer until potatoes are fork tender, about 10-12 mins depending on their size.
- Once cooked, drain the potatoes and remove the skin.
- Let the potatoes steam dry for 3 mins to remove excess moisture.
- Add in all remaining ingredients and mash the potato well.
- With lightly oiled hands, shape the mash into a circular puck shape at least 2 cm high.
- If adding fillings, make an indent in the center of the puck and add 2 tsp of filling.
- Fold the edges into the center to wrap the filling and pat it down to reshape it back into a puck.
- In a non-stick pan, add enough oil to cover the base of the pan for shallow frying over medium-high heat.
- Pan fry each side of the patty for 2 mins or until brown.
- Flip only when the bottom edges start to turn brown.
- Serve with garlic-lime yoghurt dip.
You may also like
Impossible Meat Patty
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Salmon Belly Skewers
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce
Chicken Rendang with Potatoes
Mala Black Fungus
Chilli Crab Dip
Fried Spaghetti Balls
Australian Premium Wild Abalone With Pomfret
Impossible Mapo Tofu
Golden Pearls In A Nest
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Kam Heong Prawns
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Kimchi Fish Pancake Fritters
Spicy Chicken Nuggets
Cheesy Stuffed Mushrooms
Crispy Fish Asparagus
Fried Impossible Potstickers
Tea Leaf Eggs
Dak-galbi (Korean Spicy Stir-Fried Chicken)