Baked Boneless Dang Gui Chicken with Wolfberries
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Boneless Chicken Leg
toasted & pounded into powder
Oyster Sauce With Dried Scallop
|1 1⁄2 tbsp|
Fresh Spinach Leaves
Dried Orange Peel
toasted & ground into powder
pre-soaked in chinese wine
How to cook
- Score the back of the chicken and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients except the chicken, spinach and wolfberries. Mix evenly.
- Add the chicken and coat evenly.
- Set aside and allow it to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Place the marinated chicken on greaseproof paper on a baking tray.
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for 12-15 minutes.
- Increase the heat to 220°C and continue to bake for 2-3 minutes.
- In a pot of boiling water, blanch the spinach leaves with sugar, salt and cooking oil.
- Place the blanched spinach leaves on a serving plate and the baked chicken on top of it.
- Drizzle some juice from the baking tray and garnish with soaked wolfberries.
- Ready to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
Golden Pumpkin Scallops and Crispy Wanton
Lion Head Fish Maw Soup
30-Minutes Quinoa Bowl
Chicken Broccoli Salad
Eight Treasure Family Platter
Acai Cherry Berry Smoothie Bowl
Healthy Chicken & Veggie Kabob
Baked Mochi Cake (Nian Gao)
Chicken and Ham Roulade with Plum Sauce
Sambal Belacan with Mixed Vegetables
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Baked Soy Bean Chicken
Chicken Salad Spread
Mala Kou Shui Chicken
Baked Tiger Curry Puff with Kelly Luncheon Ham (Picante Pork)
Eggless Dairy Free Fatt Choy Almond Cookies
Double-Boiled Winter Melon Chicken Soup with Black Eye Bean
Berry Coconut Smoothie Bowl