Baked Boneless Dang Gui Chicken with Wolfberries
Boneless Chicken Leg
toasted & pounded into powder
Oyster Sauce With Dried Scallop
|1 1⁄2 tbsp|
Fresh Spinach Leaves
Dried Orange Peel
toasted & ground into powder
pre-soaked in chinese wine
How to cook
- Score the back of the chicken and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients except the chicken, spinach and wolfberries. Mix evenly.
- Add the chicken and coat evenly.
- Set aside and allow it to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Place the marinated chicken on greaseproof paper on a baking tray.
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for 12-15 minutes.
- Increase the heat to 220°C and continue to bake for 2-3 minutes.
- In a pot of boiling water, blanch the spinach leaves with sugar, salt and cooking oil.
- Place the blanched spinach leaves on a serving plate and the baked chicken on top of it.
- Drizzle some juice from the baking tray and garnish with soaked wolfberries.
- Ready to serve.
You may also like
Chawanmushi Tofu Crabmeat
Cashew Crusted Avocado
Seared Salmon with Rainbow Salad
Easy Homemade Granola
No-Bake Taro Tofu Cake
Vegetarian Sweet & Sour Pork
Acai Smoothie Bowl
30-Minutes Quinoa Bowl
Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl
Merry Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
Berry Coconut Smoothie Bowl
Christmas Surprise Cookie Bites
Dragon Fruit Potato Chips
Healthy Chicken & Veggie Kabob
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Grilled Chicken Pita
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap
Chicken Macaroni Soup
Braised Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms with Greens
Peach Gum Dessert
Chicken Salad Spread