Beer Braised Chicken Nachos
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
|Beer Braised Chicken|
Chicken Stock Powder
How to cook
- In a saucepan over medium heat, sear the chicken thighs on both sides until golden brown. Set aside.
- Add in the garlic & onion and fry until softened.
- Add in remaining ingredients with seared chicken and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and cook for 20-30 mins until chicken is pull-apart tender and sauce is reduced.
- Remove chicken thigh from braise and rest for 10 mins.
- Chop or pull the meat into bite-sized pieces and mix it with some of the reduced braising liquid.
Assemble & serve
- Start with a base of tortilla chips, followed by chicken, dollops of sour cream, crumbled feta, tomato, chili & spring onion in that order.
- You can also add some sauerkraut if you like a bit of tartness.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Chicken Capsicum Rice Bowl
Baked Pesto Chicken with Quinoa Veg
Chicken Karaage with Rice
Chicken Pesto Spaghetti
Cheesy Chicken Kimchi Noodles
Braised Chinese Mushrooms abalone chestnut fish maw in Oyster sauce
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice5.0 (1)
Kee Song Pan Provencal Herb Boneless Chicken Thighs
Braised Sea Cucumber, Scallops and Roast Pork Claypot
Chicken Fried Rice with XO Sauce5.0 (1)
Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Basil Chicken
Egg Mayo & Chicken Ham Croissant Sandwich
Braised abalone with scallops, mushrooms and broccoli
Braised Sea Cucumber and Mushroom
Chicken Brown Rice
Chicken and Ham Roulade with Plum Sauce
Xi’an Spiced Chicken with Fragrant Rice
Teriyaki Chicken Rice (Inspired by the Changi Airport)