Blackcurrent Fruit Drink
How to cook
- In a bowl, take a balloon whisk and beat the cream, condensed milk and blackcurrant drink together until they blend uniformly.
- Once done, add pastilles into the mix.
- Pour into an ice cream tray. Take an aluminum foil and seal it.
- Put the sealed mix in the freezer for 2 hrs.
- Take it out and whisk the semi-frozen ice cream again.
- Seal it and keep the tray back in the freezer.
- Whisk the semi-frozen ice cream twice more with an hour gap in between and it’s ready to be served!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Honey Buih Thai Iced Tea
Jameson Irish Whiskey with A&W Sarsaparilla
The Good Ol’ Days Ice Cream
Rudolph’s Frosty Margarita
Watermelon Detox Water
Ginger Dog Cocktail
Tanqueray London Dry Gin & Tonic
Lyre Non-Alcoholic G&T
New Zealand Natural Ice Cream Cookies
Melona Soju5.0 (1)
Brown Sugar Bubble Milk Tea
Durian Ice Cream
Bubur Candil (Sweet Tapioca Balls in Coconut Cream Sauce)
Vodka Soda Cocktail
Churros Ice Cream Bowl
Frizantte & Gourmet Red Sangria1.5 (2)
Mango Tango Smoothie
Frizantte & Gourmet White Sangria
Smirnoff Soda Fruit Smash Lime