Blueberry Muffins with Organic Millet Quinoa Oatmeal
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Oatmeal Millet Quinoa Cereal
|1 1⁄3 cups|
How to cook
Prepare batter & muffin cups
- In a blender, process oats, vanilla, and water until completely smooth.
- Add baking soda and blend to combine.
- Line muffin cups with foil or paper liners.
- Divide the batter among the prepared muffin cups and sprinkle blueberries in each cup.
- Bake in preheated oven at 190°C for 20 minutes until muffins have risen to a light golden brown.
- Cool down muffins and enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Traditional Baked Lotus Mooncake with Salted Egg Yolk
Baked Tiger Curry Puff with Kelly Luncheon Ham (Picante Pork)
Giant Oatmeal Cookies
Alce Nero Strawberry Roll Cake
Berry Christmas Cookies3.5 (2)
Peach & Blueberry Cheesecake
Gluten Free Chocolate Baileys cake
Cake in a Jar
Coconut Cream Flan With Passion Fruit
Mini Fruit Tarts5.0 (3)
Organic Banana Oatmeal Cereal Loaf
Keto Friendly Coconut Hojicha Muffin
Choux Puffs with Aged Gouda and Truffle Cream
Chocolate Mousse Cups
Golden Pillow Cheese Pineapple Tarts
Portuguese Egg Tarts
Rendang Shepherd’s Pie
Banana Bread Pudding