Blueberry Muffins with Organic Millet Quinoa Oatmeal
|GERBER Organic Oatmeal Millet Quinoa Cereal||2 cups|
|vanilla extract||1 tsp|
|baking soda||1 tsp|
|water||1 1⁄3 cups|
|fresh blueberries||1 cup|
How to cook
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
- Line 9 cups of a muffin tin with foil or paper liners.
- In a blender, process oats, vanilla, and water until completely smooth. Add baking soda and blend to combine.
- Divide the batter among the prepared muffin cups and sprinkle blueberries in each cup.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes until muffins have risen to a light golden brown.
- Cool down muffins and enjoy!
You may also like
Peach & Blueberry Cheesecake
Organic Banana Oatmeal Cereal Loaf
Choux Puffs with Aged Gouda and Truffle Cream
Giant Oatmeal Cookies
Keto Friendly Coconut Hojicha Muffin
Coconut Cream Flan With Passion Fruit
Honey & Nut Baklava
Kellogg’s Rendang Crisps
Banana Bread Pudding
Chocolate Molten Lava
Christmas Cornflakes Wreaths
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Pitta Wonder
Just 5 Minutes: Garlic Cheesy Bread
Almond Cookies using Airfryer
Rendang Shepherd’s Pie
Chocolate Chip Bread
Golden Pillow Cheese Pineapple Tarts
French Almond Apple Tart
Portuguese Egg Tarts
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Salted Egg Yolk Cookies
Orange Passover Cake
Dragon Fruit Potato Chips