Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Premium Wild Abalone
Baby Wong Bai
cut into halves
cut into pieces
How to cook
- Boil abalone in the can for 15 minutes.
- Set aside to cool before opening.
- Drain well before slicing the abalone.
- Fry Sakura prawns with oil till crispy and set aside.
- Bring chicken stock to a boil and add in Wawa Cai to blanch until soft. Set aside.
- Add pumpkin, sugar, abalone Sauce and chicken powder into the stock.
- Cover for 15 minutes over medium heat.
- Use a hand blender to puree the stock and pumpkin into a smooth paste.
- Pour the sauce over a deep dish and place the Wawa Cai and abalone on the sauce.
- Garnish with Sakura prawns. Ready to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Braised Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms with Greens
Fatt Choy Vegetarian Soup
Eight Treasure Family Platter
Coffee Pork Ribs
Braised Golden Bridge waxed meat ee mian
Golden Chef Australian Premium Wild Abalone with 4 Treasures
Golden Spicy Scallops
CNY Royal Umbrella Rice YuSheng
Golden Pumpkin Scallops and Crispy Wanton
Braised Sea Cucumber, Scallops and Roast Pork Claypot
Golden Chef Razor Clam Meat Patty
Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce
Braised Chinese Mushrooms abalone chestnut fish maw in Oyster sauce
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce
Abundant Pan-fried Grouper with Oyster Sauce
Golden Chef Auspicious Fortune Pot Chicken Stew
Baked Boneless Masala Chicken Leg with Abalone Marinate
South Korean Baby Abalone with Hot Mayo Miso Sauce
Razor Clams Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Braised chicken wings with ginger and sesame oil
Braised Pork Belly
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Australian Premium Wild Abalone With Pomfret
Braised Herbal Chicken with Huiji Waist Tonic