Rice-Cooker Braised Chicken
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Five Spice Powder
Light Soy Sauce
Dark Soya Sauce
How to cook
- Place chicken in the ziplock bag.
- Add five-spice powder, salt, sugar, light soya sauce and dark soya sauce into the bag.
- Marinate the chicken and refrigerate for an hour.
- Place chicken in the rice cooker.
- Set to rice cooker mode and cook for an hour.
- Once done, remove from the rice cooker and get ready to serve a tender and juicy whole braised chicken.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Apple Chicken Salad with Kale Pesto Pasta
Baked Boneless Dang Gui Chicken with Wolfberries
Prawn and Egg Fried Rice
Easy Tuna Gimbap
Chicken Macaroni Soup
Braised Sea Cucumber, Scallops and Roast Pork Claypot
Baked Rice Croquette
Baked Boneless Masala Chicken Leg with Abalone Marinate
Chicken Capsicum Rice Bowl
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap
Chicken Salad Spread
Chicken Caesar Wraps
Truffle Infused Baby Abalone Claypot Rice4.3 (3)
Crispy Chicken with Auspicious Mandarin Orange & Ginger Scallion Sauce
Double-Boiled Winter Melon Chicken Soup with Black Eye Bean
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce
Golden Chef Auspicious Fortune Pot Chicken Stew
Braised Pork Belly