Ground Black Pepper
How to cook
- Wash and cut broccoli to florets.
- Heat oil in a saucepan and fry chopped garlic for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour chicken stock into the pan and add the broccoli florets.
- Bring to boil and reduce the heat and simmer gently for 10 minutes, until the broccoli is tender.
- Season with salt and pepper. When it’s slightly cooled, transfer it to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Ladle the soup into serving bowls and drizzle with cream to serve.
You may also like
Ginger-Scented Egg Custard with Grouper
Family Treasure Soup
Lion Head Fish Maw Soup
Cream of Tomato Soup
Tom Yum Goong
Winter Melon & Corn Soup
Tsukune in Miso Happy Broth
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Chinese Watercress Soup
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut
Light and Bright Beef Stew
Sup Ekor (Oxtail Soup)
Japanese Udon Soup
Creamy Mushroom Soup
Salmon Head Soup
Pork Shoulder & Mushrooms Red Wine Stew
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Italian-Style Chicken Stew
Prata Pot Pie With Boston Clam Chowder
Double-Boiled Winter Melon Chicken Soup with Black Eye Bean
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – ABC Soup