Buddha Jump Over The Wall in Egg White Fortune Pouch
Buddha Jump Over The Wall
King Oyster Mushrooms
Chinese Yam (Huai Shan)
use egg whie
Cooked Quail Eggs
Dark Soy Sauce
How to cook
- Strain the Buddha Jump Over The Wall by separating the soup from the ingredients. Set aside.
- Dust the quail eggs, chinese yam, king oyster mushroom, sweet potato with corn starch and deep fry till golden brown.
- Mix the fried ingredients with the oysters and Buddha Jump Over Wall ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Prepare egg white wrap
- In a bowl, mix egg white with corn starch.
- Over medium heat, add some oil and pour a small amount of mixture onto the frying pan (enough to fill the base of the pan thinly) to make a thin layer of egg white wrap.
- Egg wrap is ready when the mixture is dry. Ensure there are no holes in the wrap.
- Lay the egg white wrap in a bowl and add enough mixed ingredients to it.
- Tie the wrap with the blanched chive and steam for 15 mins.
- Heat up the soup from Buddha Jump Over the Wall and season with dark soy sauce.
- Place the steamed egg white pouch on a deep dish plate and pour the sauce over the pouch.
- Ready to serve.
You may also like
Chui kao shao cookies
Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
Golden Chicken Ingot
Gold Bar Spring Roll
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce
Salted Egg Prawns
Braised Chinese Mushrooms abalone chestnut fish maw in Oyster sauce
Mala Braised Duck
Seafood Pao Fan
Cod in Garlic-Ginger Broth
Family Treasure Soup
South Korean Baby Abalone with Hot Mayo Miso Sauce
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Fruitful Sweet Prawns
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice
Har Cheong Gai
Mala Kou Shui Chicken
Coffee Pork Ribs
CNY Hotpot Dipping Sauce