How to cook
- Remove the base and outer leaves from the cauliflower and wash thoroughly.
- Chop the cauliflower into small 0.5-1cm (0.2-0.3 inch) pieces - do not worry about keeping florets intact.
- In a large pot, bring the water to a boil.
- Add the cauliflower and bring it back to a boil.
- Cover the pot, reduce the heat to low and steam for 10-15 minutes, or until the cauliflower is very tender.
- Use a slotted spoon to transfer the cauliflower to a food processor.
- Blend until smooth, adding some of the cooking liquid if needed (alternatively add baby milk).
You may also like
Sweet Potato Puree
Go Nuts on Immunity Pasta Salad
Immunity Cream of Cauliflower Soup
Roasted Pumpkin Seed Brussels Sprouts
Chicken Caesar Wraps
Peanut Butter Protein Bites
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Easy Bean Stew
Fro-Yo Fruit Bites
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap
Chicken Capsicum Rice Bowl
30-Minutes Quinoa Bowl
Maitake Mushroom Wholemeal Breakfast Wraps
Vanilla Chia Pudding
Healthy Fried Brown Rice
Chanko Nabe (Sumo Hot Pot)
Zespri Kiwifruit Lollies
Berry Coconut Smoothie Bowl
Quick Seabass Miso Ochazuke
Rice Porridge (Congee)
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – ABC Soup