Cheesy Breakfast Croissant
or ham, avocado (any preferred topping)
Perfect Bakes Cheese
How to cook
- Cook eggs according to preference (scrambled, sunny side, over easy, poached)
- Garnish with chopped spring onion and season with salt and black pepper. Set aside.
- Cut croissant horizontally, take cheese and put a layer over on the inside of the croissant.
- Place cooked eggs over cheese and top it up with more cheese.
- Place croissant into the oven at 180°C for 7-8 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Top up with some pan-fried bacon/topping of your choice.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Golden Pillow Cheese Pineapple Tarts
Quick Thai Breakfast Pan Eggs
Brazilian Cheese Bread
Maitake Mushroom Wholemeal Breakfast Wraps
Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Basil Chicken
Overnight Oats Parfait
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Chocolate Chip, PB & Banana Sandwiches
Banana Chia Oatmeal with Peanut Butter
Baileys Irish Cheesecake
Cinnamon Mozzarella Rolls
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap
Durian Min Jiang Kueh
Basque Burnt Cheesecake
Crepes With Caramelised Apples
Peach & Blueberry Cheesecake
Quick Whole Wheat Wraps
BLT Waffle Sandwich
Prawn Rice Rolls
Chocolate Lava French Toast
Naan Con Cubanos Fixin’
Chinese Fish Congee
Salted Egg Yolk Chee Cheong Fun