Chicken Broccoli Salad
YOLO Healthy Food Mixed Salad
YOLO Healthy Food Broccoli cubes
Boneless Chicken Breast
Nature’s Wonders Baked Nuts – USA Walnuts
Mayonnaise or Roasted Sesame Dressing
How to cook
- Take 1 piece of chicken breast out to thaw before cooking.
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Fill a medium bowl with cold water.
- Wash all the vegetables.
- Blanch the broccoli in the medium boiling water till bright green and crisp tender, 50 seconds. Use a slotted ladle to transfer to the cold water, then drain.
- Cut the chicken breast into small bite size and ½ inch thickness. Season with some pepper and salt.
- Bring a non-stick pan to medium heat. Cook chicken for about 3 to 4 minutes per side, until cooked through.
- In a small bowl, combine all the cooked ingredients, salad mix, sliced olives and walnuts together.
- Add in your favourite salad dressing , mix well and enjoy eating.
You may also like
Teriyaki Chicken Rice (Inspired by the Changi Airport)
Broccoli, Sage & Cashew Pasta
Go Nuts on Immunity Pasta Salad
One-Pot-Meal Recipe: Chestnut Chicken Rice
Healthy Chicken & Veggie Kabob
Seared Salmon with Rainbow Salad
Merry Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
Beer Braised Chicken Nachos
Sustenir Kale Pesto, Potato and Green Bean Salad
Baked Boneless Dang Gui Chicken with Wolfberries
Double-Boiled Winter Melon Chicken Soup with Black Eye Bean
Grilled Chicken Pita
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Sustenir Pasta Salad with Lemon Pesto Dressing
Teriyaki Benja Chicken
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice
Chicken Brown Rice
Chicken Salad Spread
Chicken Karaage with Rice
Rice-Cooker Salt Baked Chicken
Fragrant Rose Wine Chicken
Chicken Caesar Wraps