Chicken Capsicum Rice Bowl
Red Capsicum (sliced)
Medium sized eggs
Soy Sauce (can be substituted with light soy sauce)
|2 1⁄2 tbsp|
Freshly Minced Garlic
How to cook
- Cook brown rice in rice cooker.
- Slice chicken tenders to bite size pieces and season with garlic, pepper and soy sauce. Leave aside for 10 minutes.
- Slice chilli padi and remove seeds.
- Add 1 tbsp of olive oil and fry sunny side up eggs. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp of olive oil and stir fry chicken tenders till slightly brown.
- Add chilli padi and fry for 2 minutes. Dish out the chicken tenders, garlic and chilli padi onto the serving plate.
- Using the same pan, add ½ tbsp olive oil and fry chopped capsicum and mushrooms till soft (approximately 2 minutes).
- Assemble brown rice, chicken, capsicum, mushrooms and sunny side up eggs in a bowl. Drizzle a bit of lemon juice on top.
You may also like
Healthy Chicken & Veggie Kabob
Healthy Fried Brown Rice
Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Basil Chicken
Grilled Chicken Pita
30-Minutes Quinoa Bowl
Fragrant Rose Wine Chicken
Rice Porridge (Congee)
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Rice-Cooker Braised Chicken
Tomato Fried Rice
Teriyaki Chicken Rice (Inspired by the Changi Airport)
Rice-Cooker Salt Baked Chicken
Spicy Chicken Chilli Oil Noodles
Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
Beer Braised Chicken Nachos
Stir-Fry Basil Pork with Rice & Egg
Chicken Macaroni Soup
Xi’an Spiced Chicken with Fragrant Rice
Chicken Salad Spread
Curry Fried Rice
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap