cooked, about 2 cups
Light Soy Sauce
How to cook
- Heat up a wok with the oil. Add eggs and cook until just set. Set aside.
- In the same wok, add oil and saute chicken until done.
- Add rice, seasoning mix and eggs.
- Stir-fry until heated through.
- Sprinkle with green onion and crab roe. Serve hot & enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Braised Golden Bridge waxed meat ee mian
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice
Thai Basil Minced Pork with Rice4.5 (2)
Prawn and Egg Fried Rice
Stir-fry Scallop Sauce Prawn with Broccoli
Treasure Sea Cucumber with Vegetables in Plum Sauce
Braised Herbal Chicken with Huiji Waist Tonic
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice4.3 (3)
Chicken Karaage with Rice
Teriyaki Chicken Rice (Inspired by the Changi Airport)
Truffle Infused Baby Abalone Claypot Rice4.3 (3)
One-Pot-Meal Recipe: Chestnut Chicken Rice5.0 (1)
Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce
Beef Fried Rice
Baked Boneless Dang Gui Chicken with Wolfberries
Crispy Baked Salmon with Tartar Sauce
Baked Pesto Chicken with Quinoa Veg
Family Treasure Soup