Chicken Macaroni Soup
about 4-5 whole pieces
leaves included, sliced thinly
Xiao Bai Cai
peeled and diced
How to cook
- Blanch chicken bone and drumsticks in a pot of boiling water. Rinse, drain and set aside.
- Cook vegetables & macaroni separately in salted, boiling water. Drain.
Cook chicken stock
- In a soup pot, add blanched chicken (bone & drumsticks), celery (thinly sliced), carrot (diced), garlic, bay leaf and water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 2 hours, season to taste with salt. For best results, keep warm in thermal pot for a few hours.
- Sieve the chicken stock to get particle-free soup. You may want to reserve the carrots and celery.
Assemble & serve
- Shred meat from chicken drumsticks. Set aside.
- Divide cooked macaroni, shredded chicken and vegetables into 4 serving bowls.
- Ladle hot chicken stock over and serve immediately.
You may also like
Spaghetti Chili Garlic
Grilled Chicken Pita
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – ABC Soup
Merry Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap
Chicken Karaage Taco Sleigh
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Chicken Capsicum Rice Bowl
Chicken Salad Spread
Baked Boneless Dang Gui Chicken with Wolfberries
Chicken Broccoli Salad
Rice-Cooker Braised Chicken
Double-Boiled Winter Melon Chicken Soup with Black Eye Bean
Immunity Cream of Cauliflower Soup
Healthy Chicken & Veggie Kabob
Easy Bean Stew
Chicken Caesar Wraps
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Homemade Acai Bowl
Go Nuts on Immunity Pasta Salad