torn to pieces
|For Spice Paste|
peeled (½ cm)
How to cook
Prepare spice paste
- To prepare the spice paste, combine all of the ingredients and grind them together.
- In a skillet, heat the oil and add the lemongrass. Stir-fry until the mixture is aromatic.
- Toss the spice paste with the lemongrass into the hot oil.
- Stir fry until the oil starts to seep through the top.
- Stir in the chicken cubes to thoroughly coat them with the spices.
- Add in the coconut milk until the chicken is almost done.
- To taste, season with salt and sugar.
- Stir in the lime leaf and turmeric leaf until they are well combined with the chicken. It's time to eat.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Easy One Pot Chicken Puree
Chicken Rendang with Potatoes
Har Cheong Gai1.0 (1)
Spicy Chicken Nuggets
Crispy Duck Leg with Mandarin Orange
Golden Chicken Ingot
Ayam Goreng Kalasan
Sustenir Bell Pepper Pesto Chicken Wings
Nasi Kerabu with Ayam Percik
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Beef Rendang with Turmeric Rice
Crispy Chicken with Auspicious Mandarin Orange & Ginger Scallion Sauce
Mini Chicken Satay (Inspired by the Singapore Flyer)
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Happiee Fried Chicken Nuggets and Duo Dip
Chicken Karaage Taco Sleigh
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes & Cheese-crusted Chicken
Golden Pumpkin Scallops and Crispy Wanton
Roti Jala with Chicken Curry
Dak-galbi (Korean Spicy Stir-Fried Chicken)