torn to pieces
|For Spice Paste|
peeled (½ cm)
How to cook
Prepare spice paste
- To prepare the spice paste, combine all of the ingredients and grind them together.
- In a skillet, heat the oil and add the lemongrass. Stir-fry until the mixture is aromatic.
- Toss the spice paste with the lemongrass into the hot oil.
- Stir fry until the oil starts to seep through the top.
- Stir in the chicken cubes to thoroughly coat them with the spices.
- Add in the coconut milk until the chicken is almost done.
- To taste, season with salt and sugar.
- Stir in the lime leaf and turmeric leaf until they are well combined with the chicken. It's time to eat.
You may also like
Happiee Sweet and Sour Chickee Popcorn
Crispy Chicken with Auspicious Mandarin Orange & Ginger Scallion Sauce
Sustenir Bell Pepper Pesto Chicken Wings
Beef Rendang with Turmeric Rice
Golden Chicken Ingot
Dak-galbi (Korean Spicy Stir-Fried Chicken)
Roti Jala with Chicken Curry
Kapitan Chicken Curry
Pulled Beef Rendang with Local Veggies Slaw
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes & Cheese-crusted Chicken
Spicy Chicken Nuggets
Sustenir Kale Chicken Mushroom Omelette
Chicken Karaage Taco Sleigh
Easy One Pot Chicken Puree
Chicken Rendang with Potatoes
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Mini Chicken Satay (Inspired by the Singapore Flyer)
Baked Boneless Masala Chicken Leg with Abalone Marinate
Happiee Fried Chicken Nuggets and Duo Dip
Black Pepper Mutton
Crispy Duck Leg with Mandarin Orange