Chicken Rendang with Potatoes
Boneless Chicken Leg
cut into 5cm
How to cook
- Rinse and clean boneless chicken leg. Pat dry and cut into cubes, set aside.
- In a pan, fry sliced potatoes until golden brown over medium heat. Set aside.
- In the same pan, add lemongrass, chilli padi and fry for 1 min.
- Add the rendang paste and simmer over medium-low heat for 2 mins.
- Add diced chicken and water. Stir well.
- Continue to simmer for another 15 mins or until it’s fully cooked.
- Garnish with chilli padi and coriander leaves. Ready to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Sea Asparagus with Liver Sausages
Fried Spaghetti Balls
Sup Ekor (Oxtail Soup)
Easy One Pot Chicken Puree
Spicy Chicken Nuggets
Chicken Karaage Taco Sleigh
Kapitan Chicken Curry
Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
Mullet Fillet Teriyaki
Sunxion Steamed Clams with Garlic and vermicelli
Chawanmushi Tofu Crabmeat
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Roti Jala with Pengat Durian
Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce
Nasi Kerabu with Ayam Percik
Beef Rendang with Turmeric Rice
Pulled Beef Rendang with Local Veggies Slaw
Deep-fried Fish with Chilies
Stir Fry Chye Sim with Mushroom
Crispy Duck Leg with Mandarin Orange
Dak-galbi (Korean Spicy Stir-Fried Chicken)
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus