boneless and skinless
cut into small pieces
soaked in cold water for 2 hours
|Chicken Satay Marinade|
white parts only
chopped into small pieces
How to cook
Marinade chicken meat
- Cut the chicken meat into small cubes. Set aside.
- Blend all the marinade ingredients in a food processor. Add a little water if needed.
- Combine the chicken and the marinade together, then stir to mix well.
- Marinate the chicken for 6 hours in the fridge, or best overnight.
- When ready, thread 3-4 pieces of the chicken meat onto the bamboo skewers.
Grill chicken satay
- Grill the chicken satay skewers for 2-3 minutes on each side until the meat is fully cooked and the surface is nicely charred, on both sides.
- Baste and brush with some oil while grilling.
Assemble & serve
- Heat up the ready-to-cook peanut satay sauce according to package instructions.
- Serve alongside the cucumber and red onions.
You may also like
Fried Tofu Omelette with Satay Beehoon Paste
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Har Cheong Gai
Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
Crispy Chicken with Auspicious Mandarin Orange & Ginger Scallion Sauce
Roti Jala with Chicken Curry
Sustenir Bell Pepper Pesto Chicken Wings
Easy One Pot Chicken Puree
Mini Chicken Satay (Inspired by the Singapore Flyer)
Sustenir Kale Chicken Mushroom Omelette
Beef Rendang with Turmeric Rice
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes & Cheese-crusted Chicken
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Kapitan Chicken Curry
Crispy Duck Leg with Mandarin Orange
Golden Pumpkin Scallops and Crispy Wanton
Nasi Kerabu with Ayam Percik
Happiee Sweet and Sour Chickee Popcorn