Chinese Fish Congee
Boneless Skinless Fish Fillet
Chicken Powder Seasoning
How to cook
- Thinly slice the fish at an angle with a very sharp knife to about 1/4-inch thickness and large pieces.
- Toss them in cornstarch and soy sauce mixture. Set aside.
- Place chicken broth in a medium-large pot and bring it to a boil.
- Add rice and chicken powder and then lower the heat and cook over medium heat for about 30-40 minutes.
- Stir every now and then until the rice has thickened to the consistency you want. Add a bit more broth if you find it too thick.
- Add fish slices and cook until the fish turns into opaque white color and is fully cooked about 1-2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat. Serve hot!
You may also like
Family Treasure Soup
Fragrant Rose Wine Chicken
Golden Chef Australian Premium Wild Abalone with 4 Treasures
Fragrant Bitter Gourd Chicken
Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Treasure Sea Cucumber with Vegetables in Plum Sauce
Mala Braised Duck
Thai Pork Ball Porridge
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Fried Impossible Potstickers
Seafood Mala Xiang Guo
Glazed Scallop Meatballs
Cantonese Roast Chicken Stuffed with Rice
Mala Xiang Guo
Har Cheong Gai
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Delectable Fish Wing In Sour Chicken Broth
Prosperity Pen Cai
Ah Ma’s Chicken Rice