Fresh Mackeral Batang Fillet
Chicken Powder Seasoning
How to cook
- Thinly slice the fish at an angle with a very sharp knife to about 1/4-inch thickness and large pieces.
- Toss them in cornstarch and soy sauce mixture. Set aside.
- Place chicken broth in a medium-large pot and bring it to a boil.
- Add rice and chicken powder and then lower the heat and cook over medium heat for about 30-40 minutes.
- Stir every now and then until the rice has thickened to the consistency you want. Add a bit more broth if you find it too thick.
- Add fish slices and cook until the fish turns into opaque white color and is fully cooked about 1-2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat. Serve hot!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Banana Chia Oatmeal with Peanut Butter
Braised Chinese Mushrooms abalone chestnut fish maw in Oyster sauce
Chinese Yam (Taro) and Pork Congee
Family Treasure Soup
Assam Steamed Fish
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Herbal Bak Kut Teh5.0 (2)
Dumpling Fried Rice
CNY Hotpot Dipping Sauce
Fish Maw Soup
Delectable Fish Wing In Sour Chicken Broth
Quick Thai Breakfast Pan Eggs
Chinese Sausage & Mushroom Rice
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Truffle Infused Baby Abalone Claypot Rice4.3 (3)
South Korean Baby Abalone with Hot Mayo Miso Sauce
Laksa Baked Rice
Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Basil Chicken