Chocolate Chip Bread
Dark Chocolate Chips
or pure vanilla extract
Dark Brown Sugar
Fine White Sugar
How to cook
- Mix sugar and eggs with a whisk in a large bowl until creamy.
- Add the vanilla paste, buttermilk and oil.
- Stir in dry ingredients (flour, baking soda) slowly, to prevent clumps.
- Grease a loaf tin with softened butter, or line it with waxed baking paper.
- Fill it with the chocolate chip bread mixture.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 175°C for 25 mins, testing halfway with a skewer to ensure that the center is cooked.
- Serve the chocolate chip bread warm with a scoop of ice-cream of your choice, and garnish with flakes of sea salt.
You may also like
Salted Gula Melaka Chocolate Chip Cookies
Red Velvet Chocolate Chip & Macadamia Cookies
Chocolate and Peanut Butter Tartlets
Just 5 Minutes: Garlic Cheesy Bread
Chocolate Molten Lava
Chocolate Cup Fruit Cake
Banana Bread Pudding
Chocolate Christmas Log Cake
Brazilian Cheese Bread
Chocolate Button Cookies
Dragon Fruit Potato Chips
Blueberry Muffins with Organic Millet Quinoa Oatmeal
Kellogg’s Lace Nibbles
Sweet Potato Ondeh Ondeh
Berry Christmas Cookies
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
French Almond Apple Tart
Sugar-Free Tang Yuan
Sweet Glutinous Rice Balls
Almond Cookies using Airfryer
Mango Sago with Pomelo