How to cook
- Remove bread crust.
- Sandwich chocolate between both slices, leaving a finger’s width on the sides.
- Combine milk, egg and sugar in a bowl and whisk well.
- Coat the bread with the mixture evenly.
- Add oil into a frying pan on medium to high heat.
- Fry until golden on all sides, then it’s all ready to serve!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup
Crepes With Caramelised Apples
Mixed Berry French Toast
Chocolate Chip, PB & Banana Sandwiches
Bacon-Wrapped Egg Toasties
Whole Wheat Dairy-free Banana Pancakes
Spinach Breakfast Platter
Prawn Rice Rolls
Chinese Fish Congee
Brazilian Cheese Bread
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Chicken Salad Spread
Quick Whole Wheat Wraps
Banana Chia Oatmeal with Peanut Butter
Soft Shell Crab Salted Eggs Benedict
Maitake Mushroom Wholemeal Breakfast Wraps
Baked Beans Scramble Eggs with Fresh Mushrooms
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap
Acai Cherry Berry Smoothie Bowl
Quick Thai Breakfast Pan Eggs
Salted Egg Yolk Chee Cheong Fun