Christmas Surprise Cookie Bites
Salted Butter (Softened or Melted)
Plain Flour (Sifted)
Captain Oats Instant
How to cook
- Whisk butter, brown sugar and white sugar.
- Mix in egg.
- Stir in flour and baking soda.
- Stir in Captain Oats Instant, cranberries and pistachios.
- Drop tablespoons of batter on a lined baking tray. Top with more pistachios and cranberries for decorations.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 160-170 °C.
You may also like
Halloween Silly Fruit Bites
Christmas Kuih Party
Broccoli, Chicken & Potato Bites
Peanut Butter Protein Bites
Fro-Yo Fruit Bites
Overnight Oats Parfait
Iron Rich Platters
Scallops with Mango Puree Canape
Chicken Macaroni Soup
Deep Fried Durian Puffs
Vanilla Chia Pudding
Quick Seabass Miso Ochazuke
The Original Pisang Keju
Pomelo & Mango Crepe
Crepes With Caramelised Apples
Just 5 Minutes: Mediterranean Pita Pockets
Berry Coconut Smoothie Bowl
Chicken Salad Spread
Merry Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap