Chrysanthemum Milk Tea with Chestnut Pearls
Life Bottle Drink Chrysanthemum Tea with Wolfberries
Peeled Water Chestnuts, diced
How to cook
- Dice water chestnuts into 0.5cm cubes.
- Add food colouring and fully submerge diced water chestnuts in coloured water for 10 minutes, then drain.
- Toss chestnuts and tapioca flour in a large bowl until the chestnuts are fully coated with flour. Allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Pour in half of the coated chestnuts and stir continuously for 4 minutes.
- Prepare a bowl of iced water and transfer chestnut pearls immediately into the bowl when cooked. Repeat with the remaining coated chestnuts.
- Serve in a glass with milk and Life Bottle Drink Chrysanthemum Tea with Wolfberries.
You may also like
Green Tea Fruit Smoothie
Jameson Irish Whiskey with A&W Sarsaparilla
Honey Buih Thai Iced Tea
Johnnie & Green Tea
Beefeater Gin with Schweppes Manao Lime
Brown Sugar Bubble Milk Tea
Absolut Blue Vodka with Fanta Orange
Havana Club 3 Years Rum with Coca-Cola
Mango Tango Smoothie
Bubur Cha Cha (Inspired by the Dragon Playground)
Frizantte & Gourmet White Sangria
Gordon’s Gin & Tonic
Frizantte & Gourmet Red Sangria
Blackcurrant Ice Cream
Ten & Tonic Cocktail
Berry Coconut Smoothie Bowl