Churros Ice Cream Bowl
|Baked Churros Batter|
How to cook
- In a medium saucepan, add water, brown sugar, salt, and butter. Cook until everything is melted and dissolved.
- Once it’s simmering, whisk in the flour. Stir the dough around with a wooden spoon and cook for 2- 3 minutes on low heat.
- Remove from the heat and spread out the dough in a large bowl.
- Add vanilla extract to the beaten eggs. Gradually incorporate the beaten eggs into the dough in 6 parts. Make sure the dough is of a tacky consistency.
- Transfer the cooled dough to a pastry bag fitted with a wide-hole nozzle.
- Pipe the base of the dough into 8cm – 10cm circles. Continue piping along the rim of the dough and upwards to form a cup-like shape.
- Spray water onto the dough before baking.
- Preheat the toaster oven to 200°C.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and bake the pastry at 200 ̊C for 20 minutes then 180 ̊C for 10 minutes.
- Let the pastry cool for 5 minutes before brushing it with melted butter. Toss it in the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Serve with ice cream and sprinkles.
You may also like
The Good Ol’ Days Ice Cream
Rendang Shepherd’s Pie
Rudolph Butter Cupcakes
Durian Ice Cream
No-Baked Avocado Lime Cheesecake
Durian Cream Pancakes
Pandan Gula Melaka Cake
CNY inspired Tiger Swiss Roll
Easy Homemade Churros
Portuguese Egg Tarts
Chew’s Crème Brulee
Jiufen Dessert Bowl
Banana Bread Pudding
Mini Fruit Tarts
Chocolate Christmas Log Cake
Galaxy Lemonade Soda
Strawberry Panna Cotta
New Zealand Natural Ice Cream Cookies
Choux Puffs with Aged Gouda and Truffle Cream
Kellogg’s Raya Froot Loops