How to cook
Prepare chicken breast
- Boil or steam the chicken breast till cooked.
Assemble & serve
- Toast the bread and cut off the crusts (optional).
- Shred the cucumber and carrot with a vegetable peeler.
- Spread the hummus onto the three slices of bread.
- On one slice add the lettuce and sliced chicken breast.
- Add another slice of bread and then the tomato, cucumber and carrot.
- Finally, top it with the last slice of toasted bread.
- Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Chocolate Chip, PB & Banana Sandwiches
BLT Waffle Sandwich
Chinese Fish Congee
Whole Wheat Dairy-free Banana Pancakes
Prawn Rice Rolls
Salted Egg Yolk Chee Cheong Fun
Crepes With Caramelised Apples
Maitake Mushroom Wholemeal Breakfast Wraps
Mixed Berry French Toast
Bacon-Wrapped Egg Toasties
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup
Cheesy Breakfast Croissant
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap
Chicken Salad Spread
Chinese Yam (Taro) and Pork Congee
Soft Shell Crab Salted Eggs Benedict