|Wholemeal Bread||3 slices|
How to cook
Prepare chicken breast
- Boil or steam the chicken breast till cooked.
Assemble & serve
- Toast the bread and cut off the crusts (optional).
- Shred the cucumber and carrot with a vegetable peeler.
- Spread the hummus onto the three slices of bread.
- On one slice add the lettuce and sliced chicken breast.
- Add another slice of bread and then the tomato, cucumber and carrot.
- Finally, top it with the last slice of toasted bread.
- Serve immediately.
You may also like
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
BLT Waffle Sandwich
Chocolate Chip, PB & Banana Sandwiches
Overnight Oats Parfait
Brazilian Cheese Bread
Mixed Berry French Toast
Spinach Breakfast Platter
Chinese Yam (Taro) and Pork Congee
Whole Wheat Dairy-free Banana Pancakes
Bacon-Wrapped Egg Toasties
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup
Durian Min Jiang Kueh
Quick Thai Breakfast Pan Eggs
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap
Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Basil Chicken
Maitake Mushroom Wholemeal Breakfast Wraps
Crepes With Caramelised Apples
Quick Whole Wheat Wraps
Salted Egg Yolk Chee Cheong Fun
Chocolate Lava French Toast
Chinese Fish Congee
Cheesy Breakfast Croissant
Prawn Rice Rolls