Cream of Tomato Soup
|Milk Powder||3 scoops|
|Olive Oil||2 tbsp|
|Chicken Stock||2 boxes|
|Tomato Paste||1 tbsp|
|Ground Pepper||1 tsp|
How to cook
- Chop tomatoes, carrots, onions and garlic.
- Mix milk with warm water and stir well.
- Add olive oil on medium heat. When heated, add in diced carrots and onions to cook for 8-10 mins.
- Add in minced garlic for 1 min and cook.
- Add in chicken stock, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, salt and ground pepper. Stir and bring to boil.
- Lower heat and continue to simmer for 30 mins.
- Remove soup from heat and let cool slightly.
- Blend the soup.
- Return soup to a clean pot and set over low heat. Add in milk and serve hot. Enjoy!
You may also like
Tsukune in Miso Happy Broth
Lion Head Fish Maw Soup
Creamy Seafood Pasta
Salmon Head Soup
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Chinese Watercress Soup
Pork Shoulder & Mushrooms Red Wine Stew
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – ABC Soup
Sunshine Pappardelle in Carrot & Leek Cream
Creamy Mushroom Soup
Sup Ekor (Oxtail Soup)
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone with Red Chili Stew
Easy Bean Stew
Light and Bright Beef Stew
Ginger-Scented Egg Custard with Grouper
Japanese Udon Soup
Winter Melon & Corn Soup
Prata Pot Pie With Boston Clam Chowder
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut