How to cook
Marinate fish paste
- Marinate fish paste with fish sauce and chopped coriander leaves.
- Coat the top part of the asparagus with the marinated fish paste and twirl boiled instant noodles around it.
- Dip into egg and cover with crushed corn flakes.
- Heat up oil and fry fish asparagus until brown and crispy.
- Drain excess oil, and serve with chili sauce.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Golden Pumpkin Scallops and Crispy Wanton
Kimchi Fish Pancake Fritters
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Fish Head Curry
Razor Clams Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Crispy Duck Leg with Mandarin Orange
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Stir Fry KangKong
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Christmas Kuih Party
Deep-fried Fish with Chilies
Crispy Chicken with Auspicious Mandarin Orange & Ginger Scallion Sauce
Crispy Salmon Skin
Sea Asparagus with Liver Sausages
The Original Pisang Keju
Cheesy Stuffed Mushrooms
Teh Tarik Cupcakes
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Crepes With Caramelised Apples
Kam Heong Prawns