Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
soaked with water till soft
Hua Tiao Wine
How to cook
Prepare crispy noodles
- Heat up the non-stick skillet at medium high heat for about 5 minutes.
- Pour some cooking oil to coat the pan.
- Press the vermicelli into a ring mould on the skillet.
- Use a plate to weigh the noodles down and press it periodically to get the noodles nice and compact.
- Once a crust has formed, flip and cook the other side for another 3-4 minutes until crispy. Set aside.
- Add cooking oil to a pan, and saute the garlic, ginger and red chilies until softened.
- Add in the prawns and cook for about 15 seconds.
- Add in the Shaoxing wine and reduce until almost dry.
- Add in clams and chicken broth.
- Bring to a simmer.
- Pull the sauce off the heat and slowly mix in the corn starch slurry (corn starch + water). Bring back to a simmer until the sauce has thickened.
- Add in the seasoning of white pepper and some finely chopped spring onion.
- Mix everything together.
- To serve, spoon the silky seafood sauce over the crispy noodles and garnish with finely chopped spring onion.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Spicy Soba Noodles
Soy Sauce Braised Chicken
E-Fu Noodles with Braised Abalones and Broccoli
Stir Fry Chicken Noodles
Spicy Peanut Noodles
Seafood Hor Fun
Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce
Seafood Pao Fan
CNY Hotpot Dipping Sauce
Sustenir Wonton Spinach Noodles Soup
Abundant Pan-fried Grouper with Oyster Sauce
Crispy Duck Leg with Mandarin Orange
Crispy Chicken with Auspicious Mandarin Orange & Ginger Scallion Sauce
Wok-fried Mee Sua with Tiger Prawns
Chicken Fried Rice with XO Sauce5.0 (1)
South Korean Baby Abalone with Hot Mayo Miso Sauce
Braised Prawns, Crab Meat & E-Fu Noodles In Oyster Sauce
Salted Egg Yolk Seafood Boil
Creamy Seafood Pasta
Crab and Seafood Porridge