Crispy Salmon Skin
salmon skin on
How to cook
Prepare salmon skin
- Wash & dry salmon skin with paper towels.
- Salt the salmon skin and leave it for 10 minutes to draw out excess moisture, and wipe dry.
- Cut the salmon skin into strips, the strips will shrink upon cooking.
- In a frying pan, add the vegetable oil and sesame oil.
- Once the oil is hot, add the salmon skin and fry over medium-low heat.
- Stir frequently so that they don’t stick. Fry for 10–15 minutes.
- When crispy, remove the skins from the oil and drain them on paper towels. Sprinkle salt while hot.
- Serve with your favourite dip.
You may also like
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Salmon and Bok Choy
Gooey Cheese Sticks
Crispy Fish Asparagus
Iron Rich Platters
Kellogg’s Lace Nibbles
Corn Rib Elotes
Just 5 Minutes: Mediterranean Pita Pockets
Teh Tarik Cupcakes
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
Pacific Clam with Roasted Sesame Dressing
Sweet Glutinous Rice Balls
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
The Original Pisang Keju
Mango Sago with Pomelo
Scallops with Mango Puree Canape
One-Pan Mantou Pizza