chicken or any type of your choice
Thai Hom Mali Rice
Frozen Mixed Vegetables
small sized, thinly sliced
|1 1⁄2 tbsp|
How to cook
Prepare the rice
- Cook the rice for 20 minutes according to your rice cooker’s instructions.
- Once cooked, fluff it up and set aside.
- Add oil to the pan and turn it up on medium to high heat.
- Stir fry the mixed vegetables, red onions and prawns.
- Pour the beaten egg in the middle of the pan.
- Once the egg is well-cooked, gently mix in the curry paste.
- Allow the flavours to infuse by leaving the rice over heat for 2 – 3 mins.
- Turn off the heat, garnish with parsley and it’s ready to eat!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Biryani Rice Bowl
Black Pepper Mutton
Iga Penyet (Fried Beef Ribs)
Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Basil Chicken
Chicken Capsicum Rice Bowl
Octopus Carpaccio with Kimchi Cream
Seafood Pao Fan
Teriyaki Chicken Rice (Inspired by the Changi Airport)
Pineapple Fried Rice
Chicken Karaage with Rice
Fried Mee Tai Mak
Indian Style Mee Siam with Fresh Prawns
Spicy Salmon Bibimbap
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice
Wok-fried Mee Sua with Tiger Prawns
Xi’an Spiced Chicken with Fragrant Rice
Spicy Soba Noodles
Japanese Omurice (Omelette Rice)
Salted Egg Yolk Chee Cheong Fun
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Japanese Soup w/ Ramen Noodles & Sausage