How to cook
Prepare dough mixture
- In a mixing bowl, whisk butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add in the egg yolk and vanilla essence until well combined.
- Sieve in plain flour, corn flour and custard powder and mix until a soft dough is formed.
- Wrap the dough with cling wrap and let it rest for 15 mins.
- Shape the cookies with cookie moulds on the baking tray and chill in the fridge for 10 mins.
- Preheat the oven to 150ºC.
- Topped with cut-up cherries and bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Let cookies cool down completely before storing them in a clean and dry container.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Button Cookies
Berry Christmas Cookies
cny almond cookies
Ginger Crunchy Cookies
Red Velvet Chocolate Chip & Macadamia Cookies
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Makmur Cookies
Giant Oatmeal Cookies
Salted Egg Yolk Cookies
Golden Pillow Cheese Pineapple Tarts
Almond Cookies using Airfryer
Cashew & Almond Nut Cookies4.0 (1)
Multigrain Fruity Cookies
Chui kao shao cookies
2022 CNY Hello Kitty Tiger Pineapple Tarts
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Salted Gula Melaka Chocolate Chip Cookies
Rendang Shepherd’s Pie
Dragon Fruit Potato Chips
Choux Puffs with Aged Gouda and Truffle Cream
Orange Passover Cake