Apple Cider Vinegar
How to cook
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add in the eggs, and let it boil for 10 minutes.
- While the eggs are boiling prepare an ice water bath and set them aside.
- Remove the eggs from the water and place them in the ice water bath.
Assemble & serve
- Once the eggs have cooled completely, peel them and slice them in half lengthwise.
- Remove the yolk, place them in a small bowl and place the egg whites on a plate.
- Mash the yolks with a fork and add the mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Mix together until it’s smooth.
- Spoon a portion of the deviled egg yolk mixture back into the hole of each egg white.
- Sprinkle on paprika & serve.
You may also like
Quick Thai Breakfast Pan Eggs
Italian Style Purgatory Eggs With Basilico Sauce
Just 5 Minutes: Mediterranean Pita Pockets
Iron Rich Platters
Instant Noodle Fritters with Carrot & Zucchini
Sweet Glutinous Rice Balls
Crispy Fish Asparagus
One-Pan Mantou Pizza
Gooey Cheese Sticks
Mango Sago with Pomelo
Pan Fried Fukuyama Scallops with Citrus Tofu Sauce
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Kellogg’s Lace Nibbles
Gourmet Ramen Burger
Minced Chicken Rice Balls
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Christmas Surprise Cookie Bites
Crispy Salmon Skin
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties