Dragon Fruit Potato Chips
peeled and roughly chopped
Red Dragon Fruit
How to cook
- Boil the potato for 20 minutes.
- Mash the potato and sieve it through a fine mesh strainer.
Prepare dragon fruit
- Cut and peel the dragon fruit before sieving it through a fine mesh strainer as well.
- Put mash potato in a bowl, add in potato starch, dragon fruit juice and water. Mix well.
- Place the mixture in a plastic bag and pipe onto parchment paper, making sure to leave ample space in between each dot.
- Place another sheet of parchment paper on top and press lightly to flatten the mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 110°C.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Pop the chips out and serve!
You may also like
Sweet Potato Puree
Garlic & Parmesan Kale Chips
Salted Gula Melaka Chocolate Chip Cookies
Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl
Immunity Cream of Cauliflower Soup
Rendang Shepherd’s Pie
Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies
Red Velvet Chocolate Chip & Macadamia Cookies
Sustenir Kale Pesto, Potato and Green Bean Salad
No Bake Peanut Butter & Rolled Oats Energy Balls
Baked Pesto Chicken with Quinoa Veg
Salted Egg Kale Chips
Rudolph Butter Cupcakes
Chocolate Chip Bread
Baby Tiger Red Bean Bread (Anpan)
Vegetarian Sweet & Sour Pork
No-Bake Taro Tofu Cake
Orange Passover Cake
Easy Homemade Churros
Giant Oatmeal Cookies
Healthy Fried Brown Rice