Dragon Fruit Potato Chips
peeled and roughly chopped
Red Dragon Fruit
How to cook
- Boil the potato for 20 minutes.
- Mash the potato and sieve it through a fine mesh strainer.
Prepare dragon fruit
- Cut and peel the dragon fruit before sieving it through a fine mesh strainer as well.
- Put mash potato in a bowl, add in potato starch, dragon fruit juice and water. Mix well.
- Place the mixture in a plastic bag and pipe onto parchment paper, making sure to leave ample space in between each dot.
- Place another sheet of parchment paper on top and press lightly to flatten the mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 110°C.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Pop the chips out and serve!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Easy Homemade Churros
Garlic & Parmesan Kale Chips
Salted Egg Kale Chips
Baby Tiger Red Bean Bread (Anpan)
Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies
Kawaii Kuma Bento
No-Bake Taro Tofu Cake
Immunity Cream of Cauliflower Soup
Rudolph Butter Cupcakes
Sustenir Kale Pesto, Potato and Green Bean Salad
Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl
Chocolate Chip Bread
Sweet Corn Chowder
Egg and Potato Casserole2.8 (4)
Bubur Candil (Sweet Tapioca Balls in Coconut Cream Sauce)
Giant Oatmeal Cookies
Baked Pesto Chicken with Quinoa Veg