Dumpling Fried Rice
|Frozen Vegetable Dumplings||7|
|vegetable oil||2 tbsp|
|spring onion||1 stalk|
|Chinese parsley||1 stalk|
|light soy sauce||2 tbsp|
|sesame oil||1 tbsp|
How to cook
- To save time, prepare and cook the rice first since it typically takes about 30-45 minutes until it's ready.
- If you prefer a drier texture use overnight rice.
- Defrost and roughly chop up the vegetable dumplings with the skin on.
- Prepare the spring onion (small pieces), garlic (finely minced) and Chinese parsley (roughly chopped).
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and add salt. Using a chopstick or fork, mix the eggs until the yolk is evenly mixed.
- Heat a tablespoon of vegetable oil on medium heat, fry garlic till slightly brown and add the vegetable dumplings. Stir well and move to one side of the wok.
- Add another tablespoon of vegetable oil and scramble the egg.
- Add the rice and continue stir frying. And then mix it up with the garlic and vegetable dumplings.
- Drizzle the sesame oil and light soy sauce. Stir fry for a minute or two before adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the spring onion and mix it around the wok for about a minute.
- Garnish with Chinese parsley and it's ready to serve.
You may also like
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Golden Chef South African Baby Abalone with Korean Rice Cake
Truffle Infused Baby Abalone Claypot Rice
Wok-Fried Tangy Prawns with Sesame Soy Dressing
Prawn Rice Rolls
Fried Impossible Potstickers
Ah Ma’s Chicken Rice
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice
Abundant Pan-fried Grouper with Oyster Sauce
Cantonese Roast Chicken Stuffed with Rice
One-Pot-Meal Recipe: Chestnut Chicken Rice
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice
Fried Mee Tai Mak
Glutinous Rice Balls ‘Tang Yuan’ with Black Sesame Paste
Ginger-Scented Egg Custard with Grouper
Glazed Scallop Meatballs
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Delectable Fish Wing In Sour Chicken Broth
Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
Golden Spicy Scallops
Crispy Duck Leg with Mandarin Orange
Treasured Sesame Oil Duck