Frozen Vegetable Dumplings
Light Soy Sauce
How to cook
- To save time, prepare and cook the rice first since it typically takes about 30-45 minutes until it's ready.
- If you prefer a drier texture use overnight rice.
- Defrost and roughly chop up the vegetable dumplings with the skin on.
- Prepare the spring onion (small pieces), garlic (finely minced) and Chinese parsley (roughly chopped).
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and add salt. Using a chopstick or fork, mix the eggs until the yolk is evenly mixed.
- Heat a tablespoon of vegetable oil on medium heat, fry garlic till slightly brown and add the vegetable dumplings. Stir well and move to one side of the wok.
- Add another tablespoon of vegetable oil and scramble the egg.
- Add the rice and continue stir frying. And then mix it up with the garlic and vegetable dumplings.
- Drizzle the sesame oil and light soy sauce. Stir fry for a minute or two before adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the spring onion and mix it around the wok for about a minute.
- Garnish with Chinese parsley and it's ready to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Family Treasure Soup
Stir Fried Clams
Stuffed Pumpkin Spiced Rice
One-Pot-Meal Recipe: Chestnut Chicken Rice5.0 (1)
Royal Golden Ingot Rice Bowl
Chinese Sausage & Mushroom Rice
Ah Ma’s Chicken Rice
Fish Maw Soup
Thai Pork Ball Porridge
Fried Mee Tai Mak
Hot And Sour Fish With Pickled Leaf Mustard Hotpot
Royal Fortune Stir Fried Ingot Rice
Braised Golden Bridge waxed meat ee mian
Fried Impossible Potstickers
CNY Royal Umbrella Rice YuSheng
Glutinous Rice Balls ‘Tang Yuan’ with Black Sesame Paste
Crab and Seafood Porridge
Golden Chef South African Baby Abalone with Korean Rice Cake
Wok-Fried Tangy Prawns with Sesame Soy Dressing