Dried Chili Flakes
How to cook
- Peel and roughly chop the red onion, garlic and carrots.
- Add to a food processor and blend until finely chopped.
- Heat up a large pan with some oil and add all of the vegetables.
- Stir-fry for a few minutes until softened.
- Add in the spices, pouring in a dash of water if needed.
- Next, add the chopped tomatoes, then fill this can up with some water and add it into the pan to stir it through.
- Drain, rinse and add all the beans.
- Season with salt and pepper, and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for at least 15 – 20 minutes; if you have the time, continue cooking for an hour to develop the flavour and spices.
- Add in any water if the stew needs it.
- When the stew is ready to serve, top it with some roughly chopped coriander if you prefer.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Easy Homemade Granola
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone with Red Chili Stew
Steamed Pork Ribs with Salted Plum4.5 (4)
Fuzhou Fishball Soup
Sustenir Easy Arugula Salad
Tsukune in Miso Happy Broth
Clam Chowder Bread Bowl
Sup Ekor (Oxtail Soup)
Cream of Tomato Soup
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – ABC Soup5.0 (2)
Ginger-Scented Egg Custard with Grouper
Sustenir Kale Pesto, Potato and Green Bean Salad
Winter Melon & Corn Soup5.0 (1)
Salmon Stock4.5 (2)
Sambal Belacan with Mixed Vegetables
Fish Maw Soup
Salmon Head Soup4.0 (1)
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms