Easy Bean Stew
Dried Chili Flakes
How to cook
- Peel and roughly chop the red onion, garlic and carrots.
- Add to a food processor and blend until finely chopped.
- Heat up a large pan with some oil and add all of the vegetables.
- Stir-fry for a few minutes until softened.
- Add in the spices, pouring in a dash of water if needed.
- Next, add the chopped tomatoes, then fill this can up with some water and add it into the pan to stir it through.
- Drain, rinse and add all the beans.
- Season with salt and pepper, and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for at least 15 – 20 minutes; if you have the time, continue cooking for an hour to develop the flavour and spices.
- Add in any water if the stew needs it.
- When the stew is ready to serve, top it with some roughly chopped coriander if you prefer.
You may also like
Cream of Tomato Soup
Korean Army Stew, Christmas Edition
Salmon Head Soup
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone with Red Chili Stew
Pork Shoulder & Mushrooms Red Wine Stew
Maitake Mushroom Wholemeal Breakfast Wraps
Family Treasure Soup
Chinese Watercress Soup
Italian Style Purgatory Eggs With Basilico Sauce
Cashew Crusted Avocado
Fatt Choy Vegetarian Soup
Steamed Pork Ribs with Salted Plum
Sup Ekor (Oxtail Soup)
Easy Tuna Gimbap
Grilled Chicken Pita
Ginger-Scented Egg Custard with Grouper
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut
Peanut Butter Protein Bites
Iron Rich Platters
Lion Head Fish Maw Soup
Tsukune in Miso Happy Broth