Fish Ball With Fish Roe
White Pepper Powder
Deep Fried Shallots
Deep Fried Garlic Flakes
How to cook
- Boil water and bonito flakes for 2-3 minutes. Strain and discard the bonito flakes and set them aside.
Fry carrot cake
- Heat up oil in a pot and deep fry the carrot cake until golden brown and set aside.
- In a wok pan, stir fry the minced pork.
- Add in mushrooms and wong bok to stir fry together. Season with fish sauce and white pepper.
- Add in white radish and stir fry until fragrant over medium-high heat.
- Pour in the bonito stock and bring to boil.
- Add in Chinese celery and fried carrot cake and fish balls. Continue to simmer for another 2 mins.
- Garnish with deep-fried garlic and shallots and the dish is ready to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Cream of Tomato Soup
Tsukune in Miso Happy Broth
Creamy Mushroom Soup
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut
Clam Chowder Bread Bowl
Fatt Choy Vegetarian Soup
Japanese Udon Soup5.0 (1)
Treasure Sea Cucumber with Vegetables in Plum Sauce
Winter Melon & Corn Soup5.0 (1)
Lion Head Fish Maw Soup
Easy Bean Stew
Sup Ekor (Oxtail Soup)
Eight Treasure Family Platter
Chinese Watercress Soup
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – ABC Soup5.0 (2)
Fish Maw Soup
Double-Boiled Winter Melon Chicken Soup with Black Eye Bean
Butternut Squash Soup