Fish Maw Soup
From YoRipe by Indulgewithchoo
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Fried Fish Maw
Kikkoman Yose Nabe
|1 1⁄2 tbsp|
mixed with 150ml water
about 1 handful
How to cook
- Soak fish maw and flower mushroom in hot water separately for 30mins/till it soften.
- Slice fish maw and flower mushroom and set aside.
- Rinse and soak scallops for 20mins. Reserve water for later use.
- In a pot, add chicken stock, water, flower mushroom, scallops, Kikkoman Yose Nabe and bring to boil. Simmer for 30mins.
- Add sliced fish maw and simmer for another 15mins. Add in mini abalone.
- Add potato starch mixture to thicken the soup as desired.
- Bring to boil again and drizzle in the beaten egg.
Assemble & serve
- Serve hot with some parsley and black vinegar if you like.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Sustenir Wonton Spinach Noodles Soup
Sup Ekor (Oxtail Soup)
Maggi Pan fried Cod Fish with Tomato Sauce
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Chinese Fish Congee
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Fatt Choy Vegetarian Soup
The Better Fish® One Pan Barramundi Dinner
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Family Treasure Soup
The Better Fish® Spicy Barramundi with Avocado and Corn Salsa
Oiishi Onigiri With SG Chicken Ragout Take Home Soup Pack
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – ABC Soup5.0 (2)
Braised Chinese Mushrooms abalone chestnut fish maw in Oyster sauce
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut
Assam Steamed Fish
Stir-fried Udon with Shrimp and Fish Cake5.0 (2)
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
Winter Melon & Corn Soup5.0 (1)
Teochew Style Steamed Fish