Fish Maw Soup
Fried Fish Maw
Kikkoman Yose Nabe
|1 1⁄2 tbsp|
mixed with 150ml water
about 1 handful
How to cook
- Soak fish maw and flower mushroom in hot water separately for 30mins/till it soften.
- Slice fish maw and flower mushroom and set aside.
- Rinse and soak scallops for 20mins. Reserve water for later use.
- In a pot, add chicken stock, water, flower mushroom, scallops, Kikkoman Yose Nabe and bring to boil. Simmer for 30mins.
- Add sliced fish maw and simmer for another 15mins. Add in mini abalone.
- Add potato starch mixture to thicken the soup as desired.
- Bring to boil again and drizzle in the beaten egg.
Assemble & serve
- Serve hot with some parsley and black vinegar if you like.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Chinese Fish Congee
Teochew Style Steamed Fish
Assam Steamed Fish
Fuzhou Fishball Soup
Family Treasure Soup
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut
Butternut Squash Soup
Double-Boiled Winter Melon Chicken Soup with Black Eye Bean
Japanese Udon Soup5.0 (1)
Cream of Tomato Soup
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
Lion Head Fish Maw Soup
Salmon Head Soup4.0 (1)
Oiishi Onigiri With SG Chicken Ragout Take Home Soup Pack
Winter Melon & Corn Soup5.0 (1)
Sup Ekor (Oxtail Soup)
Chicken Noodle Soup
The Better Fish® One Pan Barramundi Dinner