Focaccia Pork Shoulder Sliders
|Tulip Pork Shoulder tin (340g)||1|
|Focaccia (220g)||1 loaf|
|Cherry tomatoes||100 g|
|Pineapple chunks in syrup||100 g|
|Apple cider vinegar||3 tbsp|
|Fresh thyme||10 sprigs|
|Honey mustard||3 tbsp|
|Cheddar cheese||3 slices|
|Green coral lettuce||100 g|
How to cook
- Cut cherry tomatoes and pineapple chunks into quarters.
- Add apple cider vinegar and thyme leaves from 10 springs of fresh thyme. Mix well and set the salsa aside.
- Cut Tulip Pork Shoulder into thin slices and grill on a pan until it starts to char.
- Slice focaccia loaf into half, spread honey mustard on one side of the loaf.
- Layout green coral lettuce on the loaf followed by cheese slices and grilled pork shoulder slices.
- Spoon tomato and pineapple salsa over pork shoulder slices and cover loaf.
- Cut loaf into 10 sliders and secure each with a cocktail toothpick.
You may also like
Roast Beef Sliders
Fried Spaghetti Balls
Easy One Pot Chicken Puree
Pierogi with Potato Fillings
Spicy Chicken Nuggets
Pulled Pork Burger
Santa’s Little Sliders
Spinach Breakfast Platter
Steak with a Peppery Mushroom sauce
Italian-Style Chicken Stew
Crispy Skin Pan Seared Salmon
Buffalo Wings Chilli Cheese Fries
Cream of Tomato Soup
Sardinian Gnocchetti Salad
Yours Truly BLT Royale with Cheese
Yuletide Steak Salad Surprise
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap
Pizza with Fresh Vegetables
Pizza with Basilico Sauce
German Meatballs with Mustard Gravy
Sunshine Pappardelle in Carrot & Leek Cream
Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon
Creamy Mushroom Soup